To many cat parents and feline experts, Purina Tidy Cat Breeze Pellets is one of the best choices for cat litter these kinds of days. The pellets from Purina allow urines of felines to pass through while keeping solid wastes on top which facilitate scooping. In addition to that, the pellets happen to be dust-free so pet owners don't have to worry about leaving a mess during refills. Still, as great as it is, the price of the Purina product forces a lot of budget-minded people to look for a more affordable Tidy Cat Breeze Pellets alternative.
Also like Purina Tidy Cat Breeze Pellets but don't have the money for it? Then you come to the right place down below, you would be introduced to some fine cat litters with performance comparable to the Purina pellets.
Shopping For Cat Litter Pellets: Criteria That You Must Consider
Though different people have different ideas about the best Tidy Cat Breeze Pellets alternative, virtually everyone agrees that you should assess certain qualities before purchasing. If you want to get your money's worth, keep in mind the following characteristics.
- Odor Control: Pretty much every cat parents around the globe know that body wastes of the felines carry repugnant smells. As a result, one of the first things to check while shopping for cat litter pellets nowadays is odor control. If you use pellets that fail to address the smells, your nose shall suffer greatly and your cat might refuse to use its litter box. A few types of scented pellets could mask the odors but they usually don't work well with sensitive cats.
- Pellet Size: Today, most commercial pellets for cats have the same size so if your furball is used to pellets like Purina Tidy Cat Breeze Pellets, transition should be smooth. That being said, certain pets indeed express preferences toward small pellets that enable them to dig through without much difficulty. As a result, it's essential to take the taste of your kitty into account. Pet owners must observe their cats to ensure that the pet accepts the new pellets and make changes if necessary.
- Absorbency: On average, cat litter pelts absorb up to three times as much as their clay counterparts but some have better absorbency than the rest. For example, in the case you happen to face significant moisture issues, look for a product formulated with baking soda.
- Clumping: Considering their large size and typically natural materials, most cat litter pellets available for purchase nowadays don't clump. Nonetheless, if you still opt to use clumping litter for your fluffy friend, the market offers a couple of options.
- Cost: While searching around for a Tidy Cat Breeze Pellets alternative that fit your budget, you might be tempted to go for the cheapest product. Well, you could buy practically whatever you want as long as you know that it's good but remember: "You get what you pay for". As a precaution, you should avoid dirt cheap cat litter pellets as they tend to have less than ideal performance. If necessary, go through a couple of customer feedbacks to ensure that you pick a good litter for your kitty.
Check us out for various astonishing cat tips & facts!
Replacements For Purina Tidy Cat Breeze Pellets: Top-Rated Choices
Fresh News Post Consumer Paper Pellet Cat Litter
Boasting superb odor control, top-notch absorbency and dust-free composition, Fresh News Post Consumer Paper Pellet Cat Litter is by all accounts a solid Tidy Cat Breeze Pellets alternative. As it comes at just a fraction of the cost of the Purina litter, the Fresh News product tends to earn the appreciation of people that have tight shopping budgets. Additionally, by using biodegradable paper, these pellets reduce wastes in landfills and save trees from being harvests which sit well with environmentally –conscious cat parents.
Nature's Logic 100% All-Natural Cat Litter
Want to bring a sense of nature to the litter box of your fluffy friend? If that is the case, Nature's Logic 100% All-Natural Cat Litter is for you. Made from Ponderosa pine, Nature's Logic pellets prove to be safe for virtually every cat as well as other pets in the house. Being durst free, the product makes sure that you and your kitty don't have to endure puffs of dust. Thanks to the incorporation of odor-control formula, the pellets keep the atmosphere in the interior fresh in most cases.
Naturally Fresh Natural Cat Litter
Featuring blends of the fibrous materials found in walnut shells, Naturally Fresh Natural Cat Litter is superior to conventional litters in terms of odor control. The formula of Naturally Fresh pellets allows them to take care of 7 times more ammonia-causing odors than its competitors. As it contains no chemicals, the product would be safe for both humans and felines. Thanks to its low tracking material, Naturally Fresh Natural Cat Litter guarantees that your cat shall never scatter smelly litter around the round after a visit to the litter box.
Next-Gen Pet Products Cypress Fresh Cat Litter
With a combination of Hinoki wood from Japan and green leaves, Next-Gen Pet Products Cypress Fresh Cat Litter uses the power of nature to fight bacteria and control odor. Because of the small-sized pellets, tracking is less than an issue and cleanup is a breeze while using the Next Gen Pet Products litter. As the composition of the pellets minimizes the amount of dust, the respiratory system of your kitty should experience rather few irritations during defecation/urination.
Fresh Step Ultra Unscented Cat Litter
With the presence of activated charcoal, Fresh Step Ultra Unscented Cat Litter is capable of trapping odor around the clock and keeping the air clean. Being up to 30% lighter than the average litters, the non-clumping Fresh Step pellets leave practically no stinky crumbles behind. On contact with feces and urines, the litter is going to prevent the growth of bacteria which maintain proper hygiene. Utilizing a low dust formula, the pellets release negligible dust every time your fluffy needs to answer the call of nature.
Read more Cat Product Reviews and find fun stuff on Cattybox !